That ribbon is ARMOR, Kris! It increases defense.
Why don't you try wearing it in the EQUIPMENT menu?
I think it'd look great on you!
Ralsei to Kris
Flavor Text[edit | edit source]
- Nope. Not in 1st grade anymore. [When attempting to equip it to Susie]
- Um... D-do I look cute...? [When equipping it to Ralsei]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the ribbon is given to Ralsei, he is surprised that Kris is giving it to him, and asks them if he looks pretty.
- However, if Susie is in the party, Ralsei asks Susie if he looks pretty.
- The Cuteness increase may be a reference to the Faded Ribbon's description in Undertale (If you're cuter, monsters won't hit you as hard.)
- When interacting with the chest the ribbon came from, the message states that there are some excess paper scraps in the bottom of the chest.
- This, along with the item's description, implies that it is made of paper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.