Rudinn Ranger is identical to a regular Rudinn but with a crimson color scheme. Their helmet, unlike Rudinn's, has a small visor, obstructing their face.
Unlike Rudinn, Rudinn Rangers are loyal and takes their job more seriously, refusing to stop fighting without reasons. They also seem to share similar interests with Susie and being in need of affection.
After a brief conversation, the party pursues Lancer, and numerous Rudinn Rangers appear to intercept them in an event where Kris must dodge their attacks. The party successfully evades their attacks but once they reach Card Castle, Lancer shuts the castle entrance and the Rudinn Rangers finally corner them.
Lancer is also seen giving orders to a Rudinn Ranger by the prison, but when Susie calls Lancer out, the Rudinn Ranger runs away.
Rudinn Rangers later appear within the Card Castle as regular enemies.
Rudinn Rangers slices toward the SOUL, sending out a pinkish colored, knife shaped laser projectile. Rudinn Ranger moves up and down during the attack, changing the direction of where the projectiles are coming from.
- Kris can try to convince Rudinn Ranger fighting is bad, but this only makes it tired.
- Ordering Susie to compliment Rudinn Ranger allows it to be spared.
- If Rudinn Ranger is spared 5 times, it becomes spareable.
- Long live the King! [Neutral]
- Glimmer glammor [Neutral]
- Perish, Lightners! [Neutral]
- I'm the diamond, here's the rough! [Neutral]
- Enough! You can't convince me! [Convince]
- No one ever said THAT to me before... [Compliment]
- The King never said THAT to me before... [Compliment]
- Ideally multicolored, but they all wanted to be red. [Check]
- Rudinn Rangers came sparkling into view! [Encounter]
- Rudinn Ranger gleams gallantly. [Neutral]
- Rudinn Ranger puts a power limiter on its feelings. [Neutral]
- Rudinn Ranger fantasizes about divine gems. [Neutral]
- Rudinn Ranger pledges allegiance. [Neutral]
- Smells like crystal. [Neutral]
- You tried to explain why fighting is bad. But Rudinn Ranger just became TIRED... [Convince]
- You told Susie to COMPLIMENT the enemy! [Compliment #1]
- Susie COMPLIMENTed the enemy...? [Compliment #2]
- Susie actively didn't COMPLIMENT the enemy! [Compliment #3+]
- Rudinn Ranger is starting to fall asleep. [Tired]
- Rudinn Ranger's luster begins to fade. [Low HP]
- Rudinn Ranger seems totally flattered. [Spare conditions met]
- Rudinn Ranger's appearance and description are both references to the Power Rangers, a squad of Sentai fighters who all wear outfits of different colors.
- All of the Rudinn Rangers choose to have a red outfit because it is the color of the diamond card suit which they represent.