Oh, that was fun! You're a wonderful student, Kris!
... and, er, in case you ever need a refresher, I...
Here! I wrote a Manual for you and Susie!
- (You tried to read the manual, but it was so dense it made your head spin...) [When used]
- (You drop the manual on the floor with a resounding thud.) [When dropped]
- (You tossed the Manual hard.) (Its pages scatter in the wind.) [When dropped again]
- Hey, Kris. What are you doing...? Oh no! Is that the manual? Looks like you accidentally dropped it... Here you go, Kris! You don't wanna lose that! [Ralsei when the manual is dropped for the first time]
- Umm... Th-that's OK, Kris! I can always... I'll just make a better one next time! [Ralsei when the manual is dropped for the second time]
- ... [Ralsei when the manual is dropped for the third time; unused as it is not returned the second]
- Y'think I WANT that? [Seam after attempting to sell the manual to them]
- Er, NO thank you. [Rouxls Kaard after attempting to sell the manual to him]
- It can be used in battle against some enemies to make them tired, allowing Ralsei to use his Pacify spell.
- It can also be used twice in Clover's fight to make her spareable (though not tired).
- In the game files, there are images for pages of the manual that went unused.
- The Manual cannot be sold to shopkeepers.
- There are a few instances where Ralsei leaves the party and the Manual can be dropped without him knowing.
- When Kris enters the secret room in Forest with the man, despite Ralsei not being there, dropping the manual will still trigger Ralsei's dialogue.