Jevilstail gives +2 AT, DF and Magic and can be equipped by any party member.
- I'm a good devil, OK? [When equipping it to Ralsei]
- Figured I'd grow one someday. [When equipping it to Susie]
- ... (I like it...) [When equipping it to Noelle]
- In Chapter 1, as with Devilsknife, the Jevilstail cannot be sold, and shopkeepers react to it as they would to an empty inventory slot.
- In Chapter 2, when attempting to sell Jevilstail or Devilsknife, shopkeepers instead have unique dialogue refusing to buy them. This also applies to Spamton NEO's items.
- If Jevil was defeated peacefully on a different Chapter 1 save file, or the Jevilstail was disposed of via the Ball of Junk or equipping it to Noelle, the Jevilstail can be found in the hole to the west of Castle Town.
- The Jevilstail is the only bonus boss item that can currently be given away to Noelle in this manner in normal gameplay.
- In Chapter 2, if Jevilstail is equipped while fighting Tasque Manager, she comments on it, implying she recognizes it as Jevil and has met him before.
- Selling Jevilstail - YouTube