Jevilstail gives +2 AT, DF and Magic and can be equipped by any party member.
- I'm a good devil, OK? [When equipping it to Ralsei]
- Figured I'd grow one someday. [When equipping it to Susie]
- … (I like it…) [When equipping it to Noelle]
- Similar to Devilsknife, Jevilstail cannot be sold, and shopkeepers react to it as they do to an empty inventory slot.
- Jevilstail is the only piece of Armor obtainable in Chapter 1 that increases Magic.
- Mouse Token also increases magic, but it is unobtainable.
- If starting straight from Chapter 2, the Jevilstail can be found in the hole to the west of Dark Town
- Selling Jevilstail - YouTube