If acquired, the Egg remains in the party's inventory when returning from the Dark World.
Additional Uses[edit | edit source]
- The Egg can be put into Asgore's refrigerator, after which there are mysteriously two eggs in the refrigerator.
- The Egg can be dropped, which results in the unique text: "What egg?"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other items in the party's inventory, the Egg does not disappear or change into something else after Kris leaves the Dark World.
- The text that appears when the egg is disposed of is likely a reference to the recurring phrase "What pumpkin?," a running gag throughout the MS Paint Adventures webcomic series.
- The Egg is possibly referencing Easter eggs, which are hidden objects or references within a game.
- The Egg may be a reference to or appearance of "Mystery Man", a secret character in Undertale found in a similar fashion.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.