Hello everyone, I'm writing this announcement to notify the community members of recent changes to the wiki's Discussions policy.
The wiki staff decided that the rules should be made and enforced stricter than they currently are, and have put together a new Discussions policy. The guidelines have now been retroactively enforced, and if you need the contents of any of your old deleted posts please let us know.
• Rules on off-topic content have been made stricter. While the General category was always meant to be exclusively for Deltarune discussion (and not just anything you had on your mind) this will be enforced more often from now on. Purposes of the categories have been clarified and anything that does not explicitly belong in these categories does not belong in this wiki's Discussions. Posts of personal nature have also been disallowed. As a rule of thumb, if your post does not encourage discussion, it does not belong here.
• Discussion of certain topics is now prohibited. Aside from content prohibited by the wiki's policy these include roleplay, original characters and ships. The guidelines suggest other wikis that could be used for discussing these topics. Prohibited topics may change as this wiki's Discussions evolve.
• Backseat moderation is now strictly prohibited.
• We noticed a lot of art and memes have clogged the Discussions feed. While art and memes are not themselves a problem, clogging the Discussions feed certainly is, so we decided to restrict posting of art and memes into these two threads.
• Posts with polls are now only allowed if they encourage discussion. If your poll has too many potential options, consider leaving the poll out and just starting a regular discussion. Please always encourage users to elaborate on their answers in their replies and reply with other options.
In addition to these changes, we have started a community vote about deciding the future of article comments on the wiki.